Friday, November 10, 2006

Disappointment

I am buried with work and thank God for such a chance.

Yup! I am thanking for the tons of work assigned to me. Are you shocked? Don’t be. I see it as a help… as my remedy…

To get over you.

–––––

I didn’t like what you said over YM. I accepted the invitation of your colleague and joined you guys primarily and honestly, when you confirmed you’re going to be there. I was happy then. I get to go out that night, free drinks and you’re there.

Take note: I was happy.

All, well, most actually are “surprised” when I came ALONE. What is it shocking about me joining you guys or having a night out by myself, without my team?

I took that as a compliment and an insult.

Then again, I am overreacting. I know.

You broke your vow that you’d quit smoking. I asked you nicely in Fiama. You just said you’d quit when you have a kid… huh? And then, you said it’s not you I’m talking to.

I asked nicely… as far as I know. And what did I get?

That you don’t divulge all information…

FUCK.

All along I thought we were good. At least…

I am overreacting but… still… I am disappointed. I am hurt.

May be I should just leave you alone.

No comments: