Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Affected

I have postponed entering this event that really is bothering me again. Do you really have such ideology or habit to make ladies jealous by inviting and flirting to another lady and worst when they are friends?

If you have forgotten that I was sitting at the back seat and then you flirt with Stephanie.

Wow.

Then you tell me I’m “masungit”.

If we are not that desperate that night to get out of that mall, I wouldn’t suggest to Stephanie to contact you and ask for that favor to fetch us.

We should really stay FAR apart. You really felt you are different ever since you got your own car, you got your own place and you don’t talk to me anymore unless nobody’s talking to you in the office. You only remember me when you need something.

I am always the last resort.

It really hurts me so bad.

No comments: