Thursday, July 26, 2007

End

The story should conclude here. Or should I say, it’s just a chapter?

They said that parting has always been such sweet sorrow, I don’t exactly recall if it was. I remember saying in one entry here before that I am to end talking to you here. But our paths still cross and I still have feelings for you.

I think I still do hold that thought. I will never take the credit off you on the times I almost gave up and that you’re the first person I think of running to. Or when I am happy, I’d like to share my joys with you. Togetherness and rejection seemed to be long-lost twins that I seemed to reconnect every time I remember you now.

You’ll be one of those men that will haunt me. Take the credit, I considered you a ‘man’.

So, this is it. When they said that don’t say goodbye, I am not saying it to you. As much as I wanted to, I’m sure we are still to see each other, and avoiding you will just hurt me more and haunt me more. Let’s just say I am ending me foolishness on you. Kill the hopes that you will like me the way I like you. Care for me as much I am concern and cares for you. My idiocy had to stop. For my sake.

I’ll see you around. Most likely every Tuesday or whatever day we will go visit and present in your office. We’ll still greet each other, give each other’s a peck on the cheek for “hellos” and “goodbyes”. I might be less to join your group’s get-together or the planned outings. I will miss Anne and Tina. I will miss you too, of course but this has to end.

Thank you, “Yan-Yan”.

No comments: