Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Denial

Why can’t I let you go? I have told myself over and over again––we can’t be together. No “we”. But you-me separately.

Most of my friends have been telling me that also.

Move on.
Let him go.
He isn’t good for you.
You deserve better than him.
He isn’t worth it.

My VBF hated you so much. Still defending you which makes him hated you much more. It isn’t your fault. It unfair that he judged you that quick when you have no idea why you are being hated.

You are out of this craziness I am in.

Craziness… why am I that into you? WHY? Have I really fallen in love with you?

I have to cut off everything that connects to you. I shouldn’t be concern if you are ok or where the hell you will be in the next 5 minutes. I shouldn’t be affected if you and the girl are together or if she makes you her personal driver.

Just awhile ago, I wanted to text you. I had to restrain myself. We just saw each other in your office a few hours ago. I even avoided kissing you like the usual greeting that we do before. But when I was about to go, our paths crossed and there…

And I live a few steps away from your office… literally.

I miss you so much.

I pretend that I am ok but I am forcing myself to move on and look away. Ignoring you seemed not to work. You knew… why can’t you just open it up and ask me? Ask me, then I will answer… hopefully.

How can I move on? My VBF is right… I really can’t get over you.

No comments: