Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hoping

Talking to Ernie made me realize a reason why I liked you more than any other men as of the moment…

You might be boastful at times, but it’s how you talk to me and talk me out of my over reacting situations that perhaps made me not get over you. That is definitely what I am missing right now. The time that we spent just talking… and lately, we are busy with work… and you with the girl that I am still trying to understand why you’re spending time with her when you tell me she isn’t your time and you don’t even like her face?

Still after that recent conversation we had… after I have told you how I despise the Eunice… how after we said goodbye, took a cab and texted everyone who’s so concern that it isn’t worth it… I’m still here, with hope that you’ll be mine or at least talk to me again last night after Pancho’s despedida party.

If I did tell you how I am feeling and being this gaga over you, will I get the peace of mine I deserve and definitely move on?

I need to be assured… but how?

All has always been a risk.

No comments: