Sunday, May 20, 2007

Doubtful

We've been both busy. I thank God for that. I am too busy to think about you and how I miss you. But when I stop and take a break, thought of you floods me.

I am still not over you, that's for sure.

We've talked about Eunice. I am still doubtful of what really happened between you and her. And it's undeniable that anyone who hears about either of you will definitely associate the other. last night, I found out that she was forced to resign till the end of the month. She counteract it by resigning immediately, effective by next week. I texted you immediately to ask if you knew about it.

True enough, you knew. She told you... YM-ed you as you told me. Though unlike anyone I knew that seeked advise from you on such cases, you share your profoundness. You told me this time you didn't because you're not drunk.

She still told you. Of all other people your office, she still told you.

You said there was no closure between you, nor any decent talk about what became the two of you, up until now. Will you be asking her for a talk before she finally leaves?

I am still jealous. Even though all knew she already has someone. I don't know why I am still feeling this way. And I won't deny it either... that I am glad she'd be gone in a few days. The bitch in me is smiling and has tasted revenge in a way. But apart of me thought of you too. That's why I texted you immediately. To check if you knew.

It's not worth it... my friends told me, and I'm telling myself as well. And yet, here I am blogging... talking to you as if you'd be reading this.

Why do I feel that I am the winner and yet I feel I am still a loser? She’s leaving but I have a feeling she’s to take something with her…

What really happened between you two? Was there really a bracelet? Why did you give something to her if she’s just a girl and not that special? Why would anyone bother to waste time on someone who is just… there?

I still can’t accept your reasoning that “there isn’t anyone else” or “it’s just nothing… it so happened she’s there”…

Why can’t you just tell me the truth… so I’d finally end whatever this is and move on?!

Please…

No comments: