Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Out of the System

They said that one should take the chance s/he is drunk in speaking out or professing the truth. So they can have the famous excuse... "Blame it on the booze!".

We all got drunk somehow a few hours ago. It's proven that it better when you don't plan at all that things would just happen. And I guess it did tonight...

I just told you I kinda like you...

Perhaps it's even underestimated because of the word "kinda".

I'm not drunk when I typed every word of it... but I will admit that I am shaking before and even after telling the truth. I had the door of opportunity opened once more when you asked, why am I affected so much of the situation. I had to grab it now or forever hold my peace...

Somehow your reaction is as I expected it. I had to thank you that it isn't the worst scenario that I imagine you'd be responding at it. I find it sort of cowardly saying it to you over YM. But I don't think I'd have the courage to tell you personally. All that matters now is that I finally said it and that you knew now. You are still the person I knew you are, the very same reason perhaps why I liked you. Thanks for being cool about it. you even sort of joked about it, but I won't take it against you. You said I was too serious. Well, I am from the start. Yet you made me crack in every moment that I can recall of.

It's out. I said it. It's done and over with. Time to move on... hopefully.

And yet, I still felt that I am on the losing end. Again, as I've stated in my previous entry... she might have been gone (almost) but I knew she took something. She did.

She almost had you... she did had you.

I've said it. I've professed if you may say so.

It's over.


A couple of double stuffed Oreo (actually, I've finished almost half of the pack already) dunked in a cup of cold milk is all I have with me... right now.

No comments: