Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Choices

Again, bumpy rides seemed to occur on unwarned instances.

A common friend of ours really called me tanga for letting myself get into that deep affection to you despite the fact that I won't be getting anything from you. But we're good. I understand her and she's a concern friend.

My book project... well, I lost interest. Some people really don't understand and they are just inconsiderate. I am dragging my ass in finishing it. But the excitement and passion for it died.

My old phone is missing... some generous amount of money from my mom's wallet is missing too when I left it in my room.

Am I careless? God forbid I am losing my mind :(

And now, most of your people is treating our friend, my boss and my team like machines AGAIN for the nth time. the directive is not on me but of course it affects everyone in my team. You've been int he same scenario too... almost... but still it's not right. It was never right.

You had a feeling that something is wrong. You YM-ed me few days back, you greeted first yesterday... and you invited us for a drink. I've been making choices... good or bad... tonight options were laid out in front of me...

I chose to be with my team than to be with you.

No comments: