Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Let Me Be

Absences makes the heart go founder…

Could that be true? I guess. It was for me, to you waaaaayyyy back then. Thank God I am too busy to think of it or of you these days plus your office creates issues (again) against my team.

Honestly, my doubts to you seemed to spread like a disease these days. I can’t help and defend you from it… you are part of that office setup.

I don’t YM you nor SMS you. I gave up asking you for a cup of coffee or if you’d like to join me for dinner. I don’t ever consider ANY of our going out a date. Just to clear things out. You treated me once, I treated you more often just to say how grateful I am and I believe it's a way of returning back the favor of eating your time and listening to my rants and raves.

It is unavoidable not to see you at least once a week. As mentioned before, you’re part of the client’s office we are serving. Tension is created between that office and my team. Lesser get together after office and if no more beso greetings, its lessen.

I avoided greeting you and even eye contacts with you as much as possible.

Weird as it may seem. It’s a way for me to move on.

Then you SMS me. Asking for my teammate's number. Are you making me jealous again? Well, it doesn’t work anymore.

And then, you YM-ed me, asking if our phone line is down… and concern if we (the team) are down with some virus.

There was very little “kilig” and more of “inis”… am I always the keeper when all are down or unable to reach?

I am tired of being the third wheel!

I still expect from you... and yet I am the one getting hurt.

If you miss me or want to have a cup of coffee or something, just say so. I know, you have a car now... I have to admit that I felt bad when I was the last to know that you already accomplished one of your goals. I'm just disappointed that you never offered me a lift when I was a little drunk from that "salubong" we did for our friend's birthday.

Let me be... don't talk to me if you must but don't let me catch you glancing at me and yet you don't speak up.

No comments: