Friday, June 8, 2007

I Speak, Don't Take It Against Me

I am in no regrets on what I said in out YM conversation. I am still stand for our friend, myself and my team. We should not be treated that way. We deserve the respect we earn. Yes, you are right. We can not please everyone... but we have been playing along on someone's favor. I guess it's about time we make some changes... we make a stand.

You will not favor what i think, I've said and the upcoming moves and decision. It's our choice... my choice as well. I never speak of anyone else. I feel bad when you said that to me. I thought you knew me. I thought I knew you already. I was wrong.

With all respect, I thank you for your extra effort in going to their house to ask, to know and hear it than base on what others say or hear. My team and I are grateful for that.

Expect perhaps more wars that are cowardly brought up behind our backs...
Expect changes... drastic changes that will trigger more battles...
Expect me to be colder to everyone... even you.

Well, you won't notice it. It may be for your advantage.

No comments: