Saturday, May 5, 2007

Intervention

Such word has been used much lately. From the bet I made with my colleagues to now the canceled flight that we're suppose to take.

As of this morning, when all my stuff and the stocks we're suppose to bring are pack since yesterday morning, we all received an email from you boss canceling the trip due to the risk that the next team might encounter.

I was partly relieved and honestly, part of me too was disappointed. But to what reason I am disappointed? I can't exactly determine :(

Was it the fact that I lost a chance to be in a place I only see in pictures and heard from friends who've been there?

Or was it the chance that we could be together in a foreign land where you've been too? The place where you were, when I realized... oh... just nevermind...

I guess God made a way to lessen a much disappointment that I will be dealing with if the trip was pursued and just a trip... no moments between us...

Perhaps that was it...

No comments: