Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ganged Up

It’s Tuesday. We came from your office. Like previous meetings, my energy was drained yet I am fulfilled ‘cause I get to see you somehow.

But not today.

You texted you wanted to have lunch with us. I guess it’s because you wanted to share that idea you told me over YM and last Saturday that I thought you were just fooling around. Sorry. I don’t really know you that well.

The morning agenda was moved to passed lunch time. Your big boss wasn’t there so the meeting was preceeded by the other boss, the wife. It was undeniably true that these past few days, there had been some rough times between your company and ours. To cut it short, we were ganged up. But most of the pressure was driven to Stephanie*. All are pissed. Though Joseph* and I seemed to calmly handled it. We didn’t like how the “wife’s” tone sounded.

What can we do… we are just merely your suppliers… some outsiders!

But the most irritating of all is why the hell it was brought up on the very first day our new member was introduced? It was Denise* first time to join the team in your meeting.

Great. Just great.

Well… damage control. Charge all to experience.

Again.

No comments: