Thursday, October 12, 2006

Who is Mr. Anonymous?

Today, I am starting a new blog. It isn’t the blog that I once planed while taking a shower. That vicious blog…

I lost those thoughts.

Now, on the eve of my 29th birthday, I decided to post the letters I write for Mr. Anonymous. Who happens to be someone special (at the moment) to me. But lately, it’s fading… (hopefully)

I think I should be happy if it’s happening that way.

It was originally titled Letters to Mr. B (who’ll never read this anyway) but come to think of it, as I mentioned it earlier… my fetish to Mr. B seemed fading.

So I dedicate the this blog to Mr. Anonymous initially to Mr. B who’s mysteriousness appears to be striking to me and to the future Mr. or Ms. anonymous who’ll signify those people I cannot directly relay to.

No comments: