Friday, October 13, 2006

The Introduction

Hi.

Let me start writing to you today, these early hours of Friday that happened to fall on the 13th.

Some luck it would be.

Hmmm… I don’t know what came to me that made me do this (again). As if I am writing on a diary. As if talking to you. But actually I am talking just to myself. I won’t have the courage to tell all of these in front of you of course. Though you won’t deny that I tried approaching you, to get to know you beyond the client-consultant relationship we initially have.

Yup. There it goes. We met because of a common friend you and I have (and still have at the moment) back in college. You claimed you knew him earlier than I do. But I don’t think so. Either I knew him first of we knew him at the same time, though on two different times… or worlds.

How do I start…

I thought doing this would clear my mind (and my heart) of what I do really think about you. Weird but it might work. It’s like confessing and professing. I have this thing that when people get to know what I like or want, my longing for that thing (or even person) fades away. Really. Of course, who would be stupid enough to shout to the world what I THINK I am feeling for you right now. It’s just that I may be wrong… just like those before you.

I am too old to make mistakes. But I am also afraid that I am missing something.

I am getting another year older in a few days time… and so do you.

I was fascinated that we were born under the same stars almost at the same time. I wonder if we share the same fate in life…

Nah. I find yours better than mine. But we are sort of, have some similarities. Like for one, we both fond of kids…

We LOVE our nieces and nephews.

When you mentioned you miss playing with your nephew/niece (I’m not sure which one you have. You said pamangkin which is a generic terminology in our language)… I knew you’d be different.

Which now, I am hating you for letting me know that :(

No comments: