Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Preparation

It’s a holiday. I think it’s the last day of Ramadan that’s why GMA (our dear president) called it a holiday. Rubbing elbows with our brother Muslims… election is oh so near. I can smell it, the stinky air.

I called in sick yesterday. So now, Joseph declared it a holiday too. We are closed shop and he said I better rest it off –– my psychosomatic illness as Josie*, my gay friend told me I am experiencing.

Hmp.

Rest. Yeah right? I am worrying my butt off now on what the hell to present tomorrow. Your bosses can’t make up their minds on the floor display to produce. I like doing boxes and other math-construction types like those but my goodness!!! I don’t guess here?!!? I calculate… theorize and test. I am knocking my brains out in every box or shelves I design.

I make sure that what might look like a “theory” could be produced feasibly. I don’t design for merely showing off… I design because it’s workable! When I am asked can I make a mockup out of it… my answer it always be a clear Y-E-S.

Darn.

And I am recuperating and tomorrow is my birthday. My f*cking 29th birthday!

Thank you for reminding me.

Some preparation… prep for my birthday or the presentation? F*ck! Why asked it’s obviously for the latter one.

Happy birthday to me.

No comments: