Saturday, December 30, 2006

Coming Back and Hoping

After tomorrow, 2007 is here. What shall I be in that year? Would I still be crazy in love with you or over you?

Crazy in love with you… or am I still in love with the concept of love?

I just came back last night from my “adventure”. The unplanned road trip for Zambales. I went there alone after giving up of dragging anyone I thought of. I planned not to tell you but what the heck, it was the same.

I really wanted to go to the beach before the year ends. I’ve been craving for it for the past weeks. I have such attraction to water. Well, Scorpios are water sign. Of all people, you should know that, being a Scorpio too.

Anyway, I was with you, Pancho, Eunice and that new guy in your office. I had spent the whole day with Frances*, an old friend and colleague of mine in my children’s Organization. She was suppose to accompany me for the beach trip but her boss is holding her neck. Too bad, she’s a beach lover too. I decided to drop by your office to see if I could extend a hand in Nick’s* event the next day. I was aware that you’re there and Eunice as well. Pancho warned me. He also told me that you guys seemed to have some plan of drinking after office and Pancho asked me if I’d like to join. He was out of the office but promised to follow wherever we are.

I have hesitations but still, I joined. Making Pancho sort of happy aftert he talk we had last night. I love that kid!

At first you guys were somehow “unsure”. Eunice had other plans BUT cancelled it learning the dinner and drinking is a go. You said you have previous engagement but decided to come too, learning I’ll be staying till 8pm? Or was it just my assumption? Whatever!

My plan of staying till 8 became 10. Pancho came in as fast as he could because I kept on texting him. Hahaha! Eat a little, but never drink nor smoke… tempted but controlled it. I am to go home and prepare my things for my Zambales trip the next day.

You were teasing me. I dunno if you are serious or not, that if I only asked you and we planned ahead you could have come with me? Was I dreaming? Anne knows that I have plans of following Joseph in Bicol and wanted to ask if you’d like to come with me? I hesitated to ask. And now… hmmm… I just hope next time IF I plan to getaway you’d say “yes”…

I came back from a satisfied adventure. I made it! I am proud of myself and texted you. Well, you texted first the night I reached the place. Something about you are happy that you are being consulted by the newbies on organizing the event. But you never replied after I texted you back. Sigh.

I made it, I’m back. I feel recharged. Hopefully I’d be a better person next year. Hopefully I get to control my temper. Hopefully I get to be selfish yet reasonable enough to be understood. Hopefully I’ll have my own life that I control next year…

Hopefully, if we won’t be together at least we’ll be the closest friends… best friends…

Hopefully…

No comments: