Thursday, December 14, 2006

Distracted

Eunice just called up. Telling me she and the other girls in your office are with you. Somewhere between your office and the warehouse.

She's obviously kilig about it. She'll make you drive her car. Told her why do that... her answer: because she'll get distracted.

She's making the moves...

It's killing me.

I am jealous.

–––––

A party was hosted by your boss last Wednesday in celebration of their anniversary and to share his happiness and news about his trip to Indonesia. Some got promoted, some got an increase... plans are exposed. Many got drunk.

Hard, beer, Sprite... booze is all over the room.

I left you along with the other people with her. Someone's making some move (jokingly or seriously, I don't care!) at her. He's a colleague of yours. She doesn't like him or the idea of the dancing and teasing. The next day, she YM-ed and texted me... she caught you looking at her and she thinks you're making the moves.

Now... I am here... and I have to pretend that all is OK.

OK... darn! Who's O-K?

No comments: