Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sessions

I had to say I am happy that we had dinner along with your old officemates and friends last night. Anne was there of course. Texted her when I realized I'm the only one not really part of the group. I mean, the fear of being out of place and that awkward moment... she just told me, as usual... I am overacting!

You got your gift earlier than I expected. Since the ladies had theirs, why wait for Monday during your office's Christmas party to have yours. You and the ladies are quite anxious to open the packages. Good thing no one pursued doing it or else, I'll be caught that I favored you more.

But isn't it obvious?

From 7pm to 2am we were together. Recalling what we were talking about last night, makes me smile oddly. There are "hot seats" at the time. Questions came up ONLY at moments when people get some alcohol into their system. With that thought now, I decided that I'd better keep all of it to myself rather than write it down here. In the first place, we are all drunk last night. It can easily be denied or ignored anyhow. I don't know if Anne is trying to push me to speak up but I know it's not the right time.

The ladies decided to have a little shot of caffeine before we all call it a night. I thought you were coming. But you just said you're tired and needs to rest. You usually stay with me for a little more chat over coffee. You knew I don't want you to go but still... perhaps you knew I'll be fine since I still have company.

I know you had a previous engagement. I think it's a Christmas party of an org of yours. I heard you talking to someone on your mobile last night. You made an excuse for not joining them. Thanks for staying. Really appreciate it Ü

With my recent issue now, one thing's clear... (with 2 witnesses with me) Eunice is not your type.

No comments: